Related to the Lightning add-on for Calendar
- Enable email invitations for CalDAV servers configured to do serverside scheduling How to configure Thunderbird/Lightning to send email invitations even if you're subscribed to a CalDAV calendar supporting serverside scheduling.
- Calendar updates issues with Thunderbird Common calendar update issues for Thunderbird with the Lightning add-on and recommendations to deal with them.
- Creating New Calendars Using Thunderbird it's possible to have multiple calendars. You can create these in Calendar Mode or in Task Mode.
- Changing calendar preferences This article describes how to change the preferences (name, color, location etc.) of a single calendar.
- Lightning User Interface This article describes the Lightning user interface. (Lightning is a popular calendar add-on for Thunderbird.)
- Configuring Lightning This article describes how to configure the Lightning add-on for Thunderbird.
- Exporting and sharing a calendar This article describes how to export and share a calendar from the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Changing the Date or Time of an Event This article describes how to change the date or time of an event.
- Inviting Other People to Events If you need to set up a meeting, and keep track of who's attending and who is not, Lightning can do this as well as allow you to send invitations to people who do not have Thunderbird/Lightning, including Microsoft Outlook users!
- Adding a holiday calendar Learn how to add a list of holidays to your calendar in Thunderbird.
- Creating a new event or task This article describes how to create a new event or task in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.
- Creating a recurring event This article describes how to create a recurring event in the Lightning calendar add-on for Thunderbird.