Save, share and sync
Save, share and synchronize content with other devices
- Firefox Sync settings
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- I'm having problems with my Firefox Account Get answers for common questions about Firefox Accounts.
- I'm having problems confirming my Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and outdated or locked Firefox Account status.
- Sync logins in Firefox for Android How to enable logins sync on Firefox for Android so that you can access your logins across other synced devices.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Account password and can't access your Sync account.
- Save web pages to your Reading List on Firefox for Android Save clean, reader-friendly articles for later through the Reading List on Firefox for Android.
- Share pages with Firefox from other browsers Add web pages to your Firefox for Android bookmarks and reading list, even when you're not on Firefox.
- How do I choose what types of information to sync on Firefox? Learn how to choose what information (bookmarks, add-ons, browsing history, logins) to share across all your devices through Firefox Sync.
- How do I delete my Firefox Account? How to delete your Firefox Account.
- Share your Android device with a Firefox Guest Session This feature is no longer active.
- Log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account Learn how to log in to Pocket with your Firefox Account and resolve issues with logging in.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- Changing your two-step authentication device for your Firefox Account What to do if you have two-factor authentication (2FA) setup on your account and need to migrate to a new device or phone.