Sync, save and share
Share web pages on Firefox for iOS
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts Find solutions to help you get started with devices on your Firefox Account.
- Sync logins in Firefox for iOS How to enable logins sync on Firefox for iOS so that you can access your logins across other synced devices.
- I'm having problems with my Firefox Account Get answers for common questions about Firefox Accounts.
- Sync your Firefox bookmarks and browsing history in iOS Sync your passwords, history, tabs and other browsing information across your iOS, Android and desktop computers with Firefox Accounts.
- Drag and drop links and tabs to and from Firefox You can open links or tabs from one app on Firefox or vice versa.
- How do I delete my Firefox Account? How to delete your Firefox Account.
- Send Tab from another mobile app to Firefox You can send links from another app like Twitter to Firefox on your computer or phone.
- Firefox Sync takes too long to sync or send pages from my iPhone or iPad What to do if Firefox for iOS takes a long time to sync or send URLs.
- Send a tab from Firefox for iOS to another device Send a tab from Firefox for iOS so you can read it on another device.
- Changing your two-step authentication device for your Firefox Account What to do if you have two-factor authentication (2FA) setup on your account and need to migrate to a new device or phone.