Firefox Sync settings
- Reset your Firefox Account password with Recovery Keys Generate a recovery key so you can sign into your Firefox Account to regain access to your synced data, in case you forget your password.
- I'm having problems confirming my Firefox Account Here are some common solutions to help you resolve issues such as missing confirmation emails and outdated or locked Firefox Account status.
- How do I set up Sync on my computer? Use a Firefox Account to sync your bookmarks, history, passwords, add-ons and open tabs with another device, profile or version of Firefox.
- Managing devices using Firefox Accounts Find solutions to help you get started with devices on your Firefox Account.
- Disable Firefox Sync Learn how to turn off Firefox Sync if you’d like to use your Firefox Account without syncing data such as, bookmarks, history and tabs.
- I've lost my Firefox Sync account information - What to do This article explains what to do if you forget or lose your Firefox Account password and can't access your Sync account.
- How do I know the status of my sync? The Firefox Accounts toolbar menu lets you know when you are synced. You can personalize it with your own avatar.
- Disable Firefox Sync on a lost phone or tablet This article describes what you should do to prevent someone from accessing your passwords on a lost device with Firefox Sync.
- My sign in was “blocked for security reasons” on Firefox Accounts Firefox Accounts blocks sign in attempts if it detects unusual activity. Learn how to unblock your account.
- How Firefox Sync keeps your data safe even if TLS fails Firefox Sync encrypts your data before it ever leaves your device, and ensures that the password to unlock this encryption is never transmitted to the server.
- Remove a synced device from Firefox Accounts How to disconnect a device from your Firefox account and stop syncing its data with other devices.