Settings and preferences
Manage themes and search settings
- How to manage search engines in Firefox Preview Firefox Preview gives you the ability to set a default search engine like Google. You can also manually add other search engines and set them as your default.
- How to set Firefox Preview as your default browser on your Android device Set Firefox as the default browser on your Android device.
- Enhanced tracking protection in Firefox Preview Enhanced Tracking Protection protects you from ad and analytics trackers as well as cryptomining and fingerprinting trackers. Learn more.
- How to change themes in Firefox Preview Learn how to change the look and feel of your Firefox Preview app using a pre-installed theme.
- Add a home screen shortcut on Firefox Preview How to add your favorite page as shortcuts to your Home screen.
- Media Controls in Firefox Preview Firefox Preview gives you lots of options for playing video and audio on your phone, including background playback and auto-play settings.
- Move the Firefox Preview navigation bar to the top or bottom of the app Firefox Preview gives you the option to move the navigation bar to the bottom or top of the app if desired.
- How to manage downloads in Firefox Preview Firefox Preview allows you to visualize the progress of every download, giving you the option to pause/resume or cancel downloads easily. Learn more.
- Force enable zoom in Firefox Preview With Firefox Preview, you’ll always have the ability to zoom in when accessing various websites. Learn more.