Surf and navigate the Web on Firefox Preview
- What's new in Firefox Preview 3.0 Learn about new browsing and bookmarking features in Firefox Preview 3.0.
- Firefox Preview Upgrade FAQs This article addresses a series of common questions that you might have regarding Firefox Preview.
- Private browsing in Firefox Preview Firefox Preview lets you open pages directly in private browsing, so you can search and browse without the browser saving any history.
- How to add the Firefox Preview search widget to your home screen You can search with Firefox Preview without having to open it first by adding the search widget to your Android home screen. Learn more.
- How to clear browsing history in Firefox Preview Learn how to clear your browsing history using the Firefox Preview.
- Media Controls in Firefox Preview Firefox Preview gives you lots of options for playing video and audio on your phone, including background playback and auto-play settings.
- What’s the difference between Firefox Preview and Firefox for Android? Firefox Preview is an early version of an experimental Firefox browser for Android with the address bar at the bottom and tracking protection on by default.
- View articles in Reader Mode on Firefox Preview Reader view in Firefox Preview strips away images, ads, videos and menus from a web page, so you can focus on reading.
- How to search in Firefox Preview Learn how to search for webpages in Firefox Preview.
- Collections in Firefox Preview Learn how to use the Collections feature.
- Add a home screen shortcut on Firefox Preview How to add your favorite page as shortcuts to your Home screen.