Manage updates, policies & customization
Policies for Firefox for Enterprise
- Manage certificates Set up certificates on Firefox for your organization.
- Policies overview How to set up policies on Firefox for your organization.
- Manage settings via policy Change Firefox's settings using policies.
- Manage add-ons Working with add-ons on Firefox for your organization.
- Running Windows as Administrator with Launcher Process enabled in Firefox causes Drag and Drop errors - How to Fix Learn how to fix drag-and-drop errors when running Windows as an Administrator with UAC disabled and the Launcher Process enabled.
- Legacy browser support extension for Windows Add-ons and older versions of Firefox ESR may enable your users to run legacy add-ons and view websites that require Internet Explorer.
- Customizing Firefox Using AutoConfig How to use AutoConfig files to set and lock preferences that are not covered by Firefox policies.
- DOM events changes introduced in Firefox 66 Firefox 66 introduced DOM events changes for compatibility with legacy content. Learn more.
- Firefox Enterprise Kiosk mode Kiosk mode locks down Firefox in order to protect the kiosk from users. Learn more.