Access Mozilla Services with Firefox Account
Firefox Accounts lets you access Mozilla Services on any device with the Firefox browser by simply signing in. All you need to create a Firefox Account is an email address and a password.
How do I sign up for Firefox Accounts?
You can access the sign up page on each Mozilla Service, or visit the Firefox Accounts signup page and follow the steps below:
- Enter your email address, password and age, then click .
- When the confirmation email arrives, click on the verification link.
- Once your account has been verified, sign in to your favorite Mozilla Service using your newly created account. After you sign up, you can also sign in and add an image to your profile.
What services can I use with Firefox Accounts?
The following Mozilla Services are available:
- Firefox Sync: Access your browsing data, like bookmarks, history, passwords and open tabs on your desktop, laptop and phone with just one Firefox Accounts login.
- Pocket for Firefox: Save web pages to your reading list.
- Access your add-ons with Firefox Accounts: Add features to Firefox with add-ons.
- Mozilla Support: Help other Firefox users by answering questions and contributing to help articles all with your Firefox Accounts.
- Firefox Notes: Sync your notes between Firefox for desktop and Android.
- Lockwise: Take your passwords everywhere.
- Firefox Send: Share your files in a simple and secure manner.
- Firefox Monitor: See if your information was exposed in a data breach, learn how to take action to better protect your online accounts, and get alerted if your information appears in a new breach.
- Firefox for Fire TV: Receive tabs from other devices so you can watch content on your Fire TV.
What makes Firefox Accounts different?
At Mozilla, we put your privacy first. Any data you store on our servers is encrypted with your password. This makes it impossible for anyone without your password to read your data—even Mozilla. The benefit of this is that no one can mine your data to create a profile of you, however it does require that you create a password that is both strong a memorable. If you forget your password and reset it, your storage is wiped clean and is replaced with what is currently saved in Firefox on your devices.